Projection & LCD Displays
- Projector Lamps
- LCD Displays
- Plasma Screens
- Projection Screens
- Projector Lifts
- Digital Signage
- Interactive Equipment
- Lecterns & Furniture
- Audio Systems
- Installation, Training & Maintenance
- Video Conferencing
A revolutionary new projection screen in really large sizes.
- Designed specifically to be flown, but can also be used with legs.
- Frame consists of modular truss sections, which assembley easily with guide pins and permanently attached, colourcoded, threaded links instead of hinges.
- Frame design is extremely rigid.
- DuraLoop bungee cord loops with handy nylon pull-tabs to hook the surface to built-in posts on the frame.
- No hinges = no busted knuckles.
- Cuts setup time in half: two techs can set up a StageScreen in as little as 5 minutes.
- If one frame section becomes damaged you can replace it in seconds with no tools.
- Offered in 33 standard sizes and in two finishes (silver or black).
- Appropriate number of protective floor tarps and carrying cases inclueded.
NEW! StageScreen Dress Kits
- Black Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) velour drapery curtains surround the viewing surface, pulling the audience’s focus to your presentation on the screen.
- In addition to framing your presentation, the velour curtains will hide projection equipment, shield projector light from the audience, and help hold back ambient light from entering the projection area.
- Complete Dress Kit includes skirt, valance, valance bar, two drapes, two drapery bars and wheeled heavy-duty carrying case.
- Also available in navy or other custom colours on request.